About This Blog

I really like theatre, and I like writing and talking about it.

This blog is mostly about my relationship with theatre, the moments that make me fall in love with this art form, and the times when we don't always get along.

I'll be writing about things that I like, that I think are good and interesting and want to share. I will probably also write about things that I don't quite get, or think are wierd. I may also write about things that aren't theatre, strictly speaking, because it's my blog and I can.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

This is sort of old news, but I've always wanted to know...

What made someone see this:


And think "you know what? This should really be a stage show!"







I would love to have just been in the room when that idea was pitched. The results look really cool, though!



This has been around for a few years, but I still can hardly believe it exists at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment